Thursday, September 16, 2010

In my defense

My blogging has been sporadic at best. In my defense, I've been rather busy at work thanks to the aforementioned fashion week, and obviously work is prime time blogging time. Yes, that rhymes. Go with it. Since I have nothing useful to talk about I'm going to show you what I bought at J Crew last night. I was hardcore talked into the sequined shorts by my friends, and even though they were on sale, I am still ambivalent about them. So if you think they are the fugliest thing since Uggs, or you're just confused (like my mother), speak now or forever hold your peace.


I thought I would wear my little bloomers with a t-shirt and flats now, and maybe go crazy in the winter and wear them with one of my thousands of pairs of patterned tights. Something to think about. Also I've decided to try out the over-the-knee sock look now, don't even try to stop me.

In other news this is my second to last day of work. ZOMG. Woot. Pretty pumped to return to academia and wear tweed and complain about MLA format (do the kids still use that?) I'll find out. This weekend is Yom Kippur, or the day of Atonement for my (2) Gentile followers. I apologize for not blogging, to atone perhaps I will become more regular (in a non-Activia sense, obvi)? Too soon to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment