Saturday, October 9, 2010

My new hood

I can never figure out the actual name of my neighborhood. It's in East London, near the Liverpool Street tube which is where The City is (London's Wall Street), and super close to this market called Spitalfields. I'm also a couple of minutes from Brick Lane, an interesting mix of curries and vintage stores and organic cafes that is super hip. People have been comparing the neighborhood to the Mission in San Francisco which I'm not super familiar with, so for right now I'm going to have to go with NYC's East Village. Although I don't wear fake prescription glasses or tights with my shorts (yet), I love hipsters and organic food and vintage shops so I'm very excited I ended up here.
Pictures of the hood will be posted very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment