Sunday, August 29, 2010

Alex and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

I usually thoroughly enjoy Sundays but today has been thoroughly rotten. I completely cleaned my room to find my grandmother's necklace I borrowed last weekend but I can't find it anywhere. I even cleaned out my CAR. (Have yall been in my car? That shit's nasty.)

My cousin is in the hospital from a back surgery that took way too many days and he's not doing that great. Boo.

Last night a cockroach climbed IN my t-shirt drawer and I was too scared to search for it. I'm hoping it was the same one I discovered in my bathroom last night but WTF cockroaches where do you think we are, Thailand? NOT COOL. I feel like one's crawling on me right now aah. So basically I am just ranting. My semi-sincere apologies. Can't believe I am going to be chilling in this cockroach palace for an entire month while all my friends slowly but surely depart ATL. It is tres sad. I'm so emo I'm listening to little Jenny Humphreys' very angsty band Pretty Reckless. This is serious. OK I'm going to go read a book designed for pre-teens. Peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment