Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dorm Room Decor

After gazing at these pictures:



Images: 1. hatze eisma via this is glamorous, 2. boudoir by hilary robertson via concrete and honey and this is glamorous, 3.the Palihouse Holloway via Gala Darling

I am rather desperate to live in a legitimately decorated house as opposed to the small gray block I'm a little nervous about moving into next month. I haven't lived in a proper dorm room in 5 years and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with such a tiny space. One thing is for sure- it cannot look like my freshman dorm with a sagging Audrey Hepburn poster and Easy Mac scattered over the floor. I'm looking for bedding that is more shabby chic than just plain shabby, and travel pictures to cover the wall. This Polaroid wall is pretty sweet, and I would love a lucite desk. If all else fails I do still have my multi-colored duvet cover from freshman year.

No comments:

Post a Comment