Friday, August 27, 2010

Fail

So I realize it's one week into this whole blog thing and I already skipped posting three days in a row. FAIL. In my defense I was sick and looked kind of like this:


Basically not my finest moment. I pretty much binge ate random food lying around the house (edamame, chocolate-covered strawberries, cheese straws) and read the Pretty Little Liars book series. So good! I almost know who the murderer is, except I moronically didn't buy the fourth book. I thought I might need a break after the first three to read a real book. Who was I fooling? Not you, my loyal four followers, I know. Luckily it was time well spent because at some point I plan to write a teen book series featuring Southern debutantes who for some reason are able to access unlimited amounts of cocaine, Vicodin, and Louboutins. You heard it here first.

Now that I am back at work chugging emergen-C water and popping 'natural' pills like the lovely lady above, I am looking forward to the weekend and hopefully turning my pallid skin to a darker shade of ivory. Have a good one guys.

2 comments:

  1. Honored to be one of four.

    As pulling 25% of the weight, I may speak for all of us when I say that I noticed the lack of post and hope it never happens again.

    Am I right? Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I feel terrible. I will somehow make it up to you 1/4 of readership!

    ReplyDelete